Monday, March 28, 2011

My Soul: Venting


So much happened in the world that the mere complains of daily life become a shame to talk about.

Countries and people carry their stigma of being in the third or bottom lanes must not exercise intelligence or creativity because their rulers said so or because history or scripture once blamed a sorry generation for something bad.

Egyptians, my people, took a leap of faith and made it through 18 days of saying no to injustice, innocent lives were lost.

A supposedly fair election is to take place and all calls for a civilian liberal government that sees to the diverse needs of our community are screamed.

With the massive Tsunami in Japan, nature rules dictatorially too. It does physical damage equal to that of the miserable souls who wish for a chance at peace and equality and can't find it.

If I could make it through every day knowing I have given something of value to the world rather than conforming to seeds of hate, I would sense my worth that which I was denied but found in the little gifts that my global friends appreciate; my little voice and my art.


No comments: