Monday, October 5, 2009

My Soul: Finding a comfort zone

As much as I like people and enjoy gatherings, I have learned to enjoy my quality time with myself. I'm always talking inside my head to the point of driving myself crazy sometimes! Analyzing and observing is usually stressful, but it gets truly rewarding when I infer something valid, worthy and comprehensible. I enjoy creating art forms, keep busy blogging and writing, can't wait to get me a pack of decent chalk pastels to resume drawing. I'm taking a forced break from work since I came to Dubai with no prospects of driving soon. I'm in tech-savvy- house wive-mom mode:) now! which is a great time out from the buzzing world. Live streaming with God is a major comfort zone, thanking Him for the little things such as watching a white sailboat passing or some colorful fireworks touching the roofs of the night , little affectionate poodles that rub themselves at my feet out of no where, or dancing water fountains. Finding a comfort zone is essential to keep one whole. -L.

No comments: