Monday, September 28, 2009

My Soul: Blogging Frenzy!



How did my blogging frenzy begin? I have found great pleasure in all the aspects that constructed Twilight, saga/movie, ever since I've read and watched it (God only knows how many times!) early this year. The movie and it's gorgeous cast simply sucked the remains of any brain space I had before they completely took control. Twilight's mysterious effect on it's readers, young and old takes really a lot of strength to resist or simply ignore.
It brought me to a special friend that I've met through Spunk Ransom on facebook and we couldn't shut up about it. Though we were oceans apart, we came up with the idea to share a blog and called it Robstenation & all things twilight. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep up and we had conflicting approaches so she took over and is doing an absolutely wonderful effort to make it a top twilight site. If it weren't for that experience, I wouldn't have had a clue about running my own blog. I guess, the Lord works in mysterious ways! So this is a special thank you to my friend Shaui from Manila, we dream about watching Breaking Dawn together:) may God fulfill our wish.

4 comments:

Snarkier Than You said...

I can't tell you how many things I think I have forgotten now that my head is full of Twilight, the rest of the saga, the cast, and all the rest! But I am happier now then I have been in a while - not that I was unhappy, it's just that Twilight (and blogging - lol) filled something that I don't think I knew needed filling...

Thanks for stopping by our site - yours it lovely!

Cheers!

Luminous said...

Thanks STY u made my day a happy day! ur the 1st thing i saw in the morning love :)

RobStenation said...

Aww, thanks Lamiaa. That's so sweet. I am now a follower, yey! The new NM official posters are up! Do you already have a button? I will add your blog as a sister site lol. Oh I missed you so much!

I am glad you're still up to our BD date :D
-Shau

Luminous said...

Shau, I'm so happy u r here and of course I'm still up for our BD date ;P
I also have a fantastic idea about a twilight blog that I'll keep u posted about once I figure it out.. I miss u too terribly just had to torment myself Edwards style lol..love
-L.