Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Soul: Dealing with my anger


I hate those days when I have to deal with my anger...I don't get angry you won't see me angry, actually you're going to "like me when I'm angry" , to the outside world I'm a very calm and serene person. I was once told "you are cold!" by co-worker! ...that was nice to know, because I hate to live with the burden of guilt...hurting others is not my talent... what I'm really good at is hiding my anger and when I mean hiding I mean people sometimes realize that something is wrong with me but nothing else...on the inside I get to feel what Bella Swan calls "a big hole punched in my chest"... severe headaches and a strong desire to just not deal with the so called humans until I'm bored with loneliness. What I really need to deal with is the magical transformation of what should be anger to overwhelming sadness. Trying to figure out how.
-L.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderfully put .....
Nesma Neighbour

Luminous said...

thanks neighbor lol one should let it out sometimes:P
-L.