Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Creation: New Template & Twilight Blog!











Hey! everyone I guess loneliness is the mother of creation at least in my case lol! Well, I found my way through posting Youtube vids. and that required changing my layout for the video to appear without distorting my side posts! So, this a new one!
Also, my crazed Twilight obsession found it's way to this supposedly neutral and twilight free zone ;) so I decided the more the merrier.. A Twilight blog for the Egyptian fans, aka, me lol. I had to find a release without imposing it on innocent nontwilight addicts...being such a sensitive person, I made a new blog & called it: Apotamkin: The Cold One of Egypt! you can say it's the first Egyptian Twilight fan site!! I googled it and it wasn't common lol. You can find the link in Luminous fix in case you are interested. We should shout out the Egyptian presence in Twilight. Special thanks to Stephenie Meyer; she covered all areas in her Saga including us Apotamkins, yay!
-L.

No comments: